Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog minder/kennel Laois

• 03-09-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Looking for recommendations for dog minders (but a good kennel would do) in Laois. I know there are a few around but I wondered if anyone had any experiences with them as I dont want to leave my dogs with some random minder.

Haven't done much research yet as its not needed for a while and have always been able to leave them with friends in the past, so, recommendations appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

The only name of one I can think of off the top of my head is one called Twin Peaks, as far as I know it's in Portlaoise. I don't really know what it's like or who runs it or anything. I do know that there is one in Ballybrittas though but I don't know what it's called.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Boogiewoogie

Pm sent

Advertisement