Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iqon PC wount boot

Options
  • 03-09-2012 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I have a desktop Iqon pc that wont scan keyboard or light up monitor.
    Someone said that it might be the power unit which is Model PSP-525PP made by Channel Well Technology.
    I was trying to source a replacement or are there any tests that I could do to prove it.
    Regards
    Noel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Is there any sound coming from the PC at all when you switch it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Jaguar240

Thanks for reply. The both fans in the pc are running.

It mightn't be the PSU so. First thing to check is the monitor. Have you got another monitor to test? - try a different cable too.

Tried a different monitor & tried the monitor with a different box, but there is no click sound to turn on monitor during bootup & led sequence onkeyboard doesnt light up.

Any ideas where could a power unit be got ?

This one would be of good quality and will do most systems unless you have a powerful graphics card.
    Make sure that you buy from amazon.co.uk - select them on the right hand side. Delivery is free if you select the super saver at checkout.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/XFX-P1-450S-XXB9-PRO450W-Edition-Supply/dp/B004RJ8EIA/

It could still be a fried motherboard.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that.

I'll buy from amazon & see what happens

Thanks again

Advertisement