Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space in campus houses

Options
  • 03-09-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I'll be moving in soon and I have absolutely no idea about how much I need to take. I'm only able to get a car down to move once so I was wondering does anyone know how much space they give you?
    I've seen the virtual tours and photo galleries on their website but they specifically do not show any bathroom storage, only half shots of the bedroom and vague kitchen storage.
    I'll be living in Drumroe 6bed.
    Any info much appreciated. :)
    Thanks in advance,
    Claire.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Lallz

storage in dromroe is quite good...in the bedroom you have a two long wardrobe style cupboards one all shelved and the other hanging. Then you have more storge shelf which are quite deep you have a shelf over the desk and two drawers under the bed. There is no storage in the bathroom though just a small shelf above the sink that just about holds soap and toothpaste. The kitchen is ok aswel and you should be able to have a cupboard to yourself nearly the only thing is the fridge is fairly small. Hope that helps. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LawPlusStudent

Thank you sooo much! Thats a great help!!! :D
    Much appreciated,

Advertisement