Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Bargain for a mobile fossil: (me)

Options
  • 03-09-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is a tad boring for some of you, but as far as I can tell this board seems to feel the Huawei Ascend G300 (with the deal from vodofone, of course) is pretty much the best bargain for a newbie?

Believe it or not, I have been using a Pay as You go Nokia I bought in Tesco's for about 60 euro (with 70 free credit) back in like 2006, lol. It's finally dying though (turning off by itself, etc) and I guess I am being forced to wave the White Flag and join the rest of civilization with a modern phone :)

I am clueless about mobiles really and find it all so intimidating.

For someone like me, with fairly low expectations (my biggest desire is for a good mp3 player on it as I just crushed mine in the gym :( ) what would be a good choice? Would you still back the Ascend from Vodofone? Or maybe something cheaper like the Samsung Mini?

Helllllppppp!

(and thanks)

A.

Advertisement