Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pregnancy ultrasound in galway city

Options
  • 03-09-2012 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi does anyone know where i can get a early pregnancy scan in galway im only about 7wks 4days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shinnyjosiedan

Terryland medical centre near Menlo Park hotel. It looks grubby from the outside but have a dedicated sonographer. Congrats!!:)

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Galway fertility clinic do early ones for €100 as far as I can remember

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nichealy

Thanks :) looked up the terryland medical center wedsite and its in polish (i think) do ya know if they speak english

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shinnyjosiedan

yeah they speak english. though from what I could see most patients are of eastern european origins.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SaucySue

Hiya, we had early scan done there at about 10 weeks, the sonographer was Irish but I think doctor, dentist and reception staff are all Eastern European. www.galwaybabyscans.com is the site for the actual scans, separate from the Terryland medical site, though it is in their building.

As mentioned the building is quite grotty looking on outside (and inside in reception area too) but the sonographer was very nice and we got plenty of pics and he explained everything to us. I think though that he might only be there some days, or else is very busy as when we rang there was no appointments for nearly two weeks. They do evening appointments and Saturdays I think. Had to ring a good few times before got an answer, and it was answered then in Polish but I just answered in English and it was fine.

Good luck!

• Advertisement
Advertisement