Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC GSM P Dialler

Options
  • 03-09-2012 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have a HKC GSM P Dialler setup with a SW-1070, its working like a charm at the moment for alerts, but I don't have access rights to arm or disarm it remotely, I have poked around in the Serial Port > GSM menu and I can set my phone as an engineer but it doesnt seem to take to the setting. Where do I grant myself the ability to do this ? I have an engineer code. If somebody could PM the relevant manual that would be fantastic !

Also, is it possible to disarm the system remotely when its been activated ? I'm getting some nuisance alarms at the moment and I don't want the alarm to be running for an eternity before I finally get home to turn it off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

You should do a default of the GSM as it may be something you have changed that is stopping the messages. Another thing to check is the sms text menu- text phone options. This may be changed and is why its not working. If not try the first solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭david85

how do u default a gsm dialer??? Have a problem with my own at home. problem betweem the gsm and panel data (Definitely the gsm problem because tried on different panel) when i put in code to sync it lose's communication.

david85 wrote: »
    how do u default a gsm dialer??? Have a problem with my own at home. problem betweem the gsm and panel data (Definitely the gsm problem because tried on different panel) when i put in code to sync it lose's communication.

If you go into the GSM service menu you can load the defaults in there.
    Another option is to re flash the GSM itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭david85

I cant get into the gsm service menu as when i put in code it lose's comms with gsm.

david85 wrote: »
    I cant get into the gsm service menu as when i put in code it lose's comms with gsm.

I would try flashing the GSM so with the flashcard. It may solve the issue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement