Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Report dangerous manhole

Options
  • 03-09-2012 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where to report a dangerous Eircom manhole cover?

I believe that they are responsible for the maintenance of their own covers, but I can only find sections for service fault reporting on their website.

Regards,

Ger Roe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Ger Roe wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know where to report a dangerous Eircom manhole cover?

I believe that they are responsible for the maintenance of their own covers, but I can only find sections for service fault reporting on their website.

Regards,

Ger Roe.

Talk to Eircom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

Ok,

From the cryptic clue in the previous post it seems that I might be in the right place..... what happens next, do I post the details in hope, or will official contact be offered?

Right, I solved it myself by calling 1901 and frustrating the poor robot so much that I got to talk to a real person.

Problem now reported and awaiting repair.

I'll close this particular trouble ticket myself so...... glad I tried this forum out :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

Ger Roe wrote: »
    Right, I solved it myself by calling 1901 and frustrating the poor robot so much that I got to talk to a real person.

Problem now reported and awaiting repair.

I'll close this particular trouble ticket myself so...... glad I tried this forum out :rolleyes:

Hi Ger Roe,

Apologies we didn't get to this sooner for you, had a bit of a backlog from the weekend. We aim for better service than this so sorry you had to move away from here to get sorted. Since the issue is logged with them we'll let it run it's course but if you have any delays PM me directly with the reference number or address and I'll chase it for you.

Regards

James

Thanks James.

Ill keep and eye on the cover and get back to you if it's not repaired.

• Advertisement
Advertisement