Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Town to Santry and back

Options
  • 03-09-2012 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭

Which bus should I get to Main St., Swords, and how long will the journey take?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

Which bus should I get to Main St., Santry, and how long will the journey take?

Thanks in advance :)

Don't think there is a 'Main Street' in Santry... I think the 16 and 41 go through there from town. No idea of bus journey times. Driving off peak takes 10 - 15 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Oops, it's Swords I'm going to, not Santry! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

Oops, it's Swords I'm going to, not Santry! :o

I'm assuming you're coming from the city centre. Take the 33, 41, 41B, 41C or 43. They all stop in Swords Village.

The 33, 41/B/C all depart from Lower Abbey Street, and the 43 leaves from Eden Quay. The fare is €2.65 cash or €2.40 using Leap Card.

KD345 wrote: »
    I'm assuming you're coming from the city centre. Take the 33, 41, 41B, 41C or 43. They all stop in Swords Village.

The 33, 41/B/C all depart from Lower Abbey Street, and the 43 leaves from Eden Quay. The fare is €2.65 cash or €2.40 using Leap Card.

Thank you! Any idea how long the journey would take roughly? I need to be out there for 2.30, and coming back into town again roughly an hour later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

Thank you! Any idea how long the journey would take roughly? I need to be out there for 2.30, and coming back into town again roughly an hour later

From the city centre it's about an hour, slightly more at peak times. The 33 is a bit quicker as it bypasses Dublin Airport and local housing estates.

• Advertisement

Brilliant! Thanks for that

:D

Advertisement