Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Megadrive Arcade Stick, looking for PS1 games.

Options
  • 03-09-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

Have an arcade stick for the Megadrive for trade, Looking for something PS1 based. No scratched junk missing manuals or sports titles.:pac:

p1020069f.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Nice, it's the six button one. They're a good bit harder to come across than the three button one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Yes it's a nice stick, It feels sturdy in the hands, the six button is harder to come by. I no longer have a megadrive so time to find it a new home.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Define "PS1 Based"
    Are you looking for hardware or software?
    I might have a spare, boxed Negcon here somewhere if you like.

I am in the process of trying to rebuild my ps1 collection at the moment as I sold it years back to go travelling. I am going to try to stick to games at the moment. I'm basing the trade value at about 20 euro, I think it's a fair price. I have not many ps1 games yet about ten or so. Still looking for Ridge Racer & RR4, Silent Hill, MGS, Alone in the Dark, Resident Evils and FF6,7&8. Anything that is worth playing really. It looks like I will be entering the market for Saturn games also so I may also accept NTSC-J games, Hope this gives you more of an idea of what I'm looking for.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have a sealed copy of The Tower for the Saturn, jap copy too!
    I'll see if I have any ps doubles, not too sure though.

• Advertisement

I have no doubt you will come up with something worthwhile then. Keep me informed;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Monkeykube wrote: »
    I have no doubt you will come up with something worthwhile then. Keep me informed;)

Hey we all boarded a Pyongyang bandwagon months ago & bought The Tower. It's mandatory to own it here, I hope you have a copy! :D

EnterNow wrote: »
    Hey we all boarded a Pyongyang bandwagon months ago & bought The Tower. It's mandatory to own it here, I hope you have a copy! :D

I have an Under Defeat poster up for trade as well, He was showing a bit of interest in it before along with my JSR pachislo machine. I wonder will he weigh in with an offer of Darius for the Saturn for trade. He allegedly buys up random copies to artificially boost it's apparent desirability factor.
    The lad that bought it in the end told me he bought arcade boards off you a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

The lad that bought it in the end told me he bought arcade boards off you a while back.

That must be the lucky man who bought all my Street Fighter boards for next to nothing. Couldn't sell them for the life of me

Super SF2
    Super SF2 Turbo
    SF Alpha 1, 2 & 3

Sound lad too

Yes they were SF boards, He was a very nice fella. I ended up driving down to Kilkenny with the machine in the boot of my car as the courier would not take it if it was not on a pallet.:confused: He's was telling me he's in the process of building a house at the moment and is going to set up a bit of a home arcade when it's finished. He also bought 2 Initial D driving cabs and gave me an invite down when it's all ready to go. I took a load of gamecube games off him as a part exchange for the machine so we were both happy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

D on ps`1 any use to you?
    have a few others for trade as well, any genre/game type youre looking for?

Right, had a look and I've the following
    GTA London
    Soulblade
    V2000

I have FF 6,7 and 8 but there's no way I can part with them!

So is the Saturn game up for grabs with them PS1 games. If it is good sir you have a deal. It looks like I will be picking up a Saturn of Oisin on Saturday. Still have to pick up a pad and av cable though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Have Resident evil , Formula 1 ,D, Time crisis:project titan ,Battle Area Toshinden ,True Pinball,Oddworld, Colony wars Vengenace , Ace combat and a few others knocking about for trade if you fancy picking a few...

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Have Resident evil , Formula 1 ,D, Time crisis:project titan ,Battle Area Toshinden ,True Pinball,Oddworld, Colony wars Vengenace , Ace combat and a few others knocking about for trade if you fancy picking a few...

Thanks for the reply, I will let Ciderman get back to me first as I told him I would let him have a root through his gaming empire, so I will wait for his reply. You do have some decent games though so I will get back to you if our deal falls through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Still love them myself too, PS3 plays them, still have good fun with them.

So is the Saturn game up for grabs with them PS1 games. If it is good sir you have a deal. It looks like I will be picking up a Saturn of Oisin on Saturday. Still have to pick up a pad and av cable though.

That's a deal!
    So, where you based?
    Pm me and we can organise a meet up.

I could meet you up in Airside tomorrow evening or Friday evening or leave it till the weekend whatever suits you best. I'm living down in Clonshaugh so it's only down the road really. Send me a PM and we will sort it out from there.

Stick now gone to live in little Akihabara, :pac:

It's kind of you to say so but I wouldn't go that far, my collection is large but unremarkable, unfortunately....
    But it's my baby so I think it's beautiful!

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    It's kind of you to say so but I wouldn't go that far, my collection is large but unremarkable, unfortunately....
    But it's my baby so I think it's beautiful!

Yes but a collection of games amassed over time is always more loved than a collection bought so quickly that you can not fully appreciate a game before the next one lands on the doorstep. As much as I like all the really sweet Japanese stuff that gets posted on here I'm just as happy to see a boxed Super Mario World in mint condition. As you said it's your baby and you will always love your baby.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement