Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Home Wanted for Male and Female Bearded Dragons

Options
  • 03-09-2012 9:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25

Hi guys,
    I have a male and female bearded dragon that have been my pets for over 3 years. I am moving abroad soon to be with my partner and would like to find a good home for my friends as unfortunately I cant bring them with me :( I am willing to let them go at a very reasonable price if theyre going to a good home with experience in looking after pets. At this stage I am more concerned about making sure they are well looked after than making money. Obviously they come with a 3ft tank, uv light, heat mat, faux plants etc. Please PM me if youre interested and Im living in the city centre if you wish to have a look at them
    Cheers
    C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

if your on facebook , click my sig and post there , you will probly have trouble selling them as theres so many people trying to sell them and too many up for free also ,

best of luck finding them a home

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 A Question of Class

antocann wrote: »
    if your on facebook , click my sig and post there , you will probly have trouble selling them as theres so many people trying to sell them and too many up for free also ,

best of luck finding them a home

Cheers Anto I realise its a buyers market so to speak at the moment. Im not looking for a huge amount of money either but it does show a level of committment from the new owner if theyre willing to hand over some money. They also come with a very large tank and accessories which by themselves are worth more than what I am charging for everything. I do hope to find a good home for my pets
    Cheers,
    C.

Advertisement