Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Neo Geo Pocket Puyo Pop

Options
  • 03-09-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

Open to interesting trades. neo geo pocket, ps1 or xbox. No scratched junk missing manuals or sports titles.pacman.gif
    p1020089qgg.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

PAL Sega Saturn any use to you? Console only, but it works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

I was saying to you I wanted to get into the Saturn a while back so this seems the perfect opportunity to get started. I should be able to pick up a controller and a action replay card somewhere. A deal it is then.

Master of the Universe

Brilliant! It's just sitting here gathering dust really, just been looking to rehome it.

Same with Puyo Pop it's a second copy that I got a few years back. It's in great nick but just sitting there. I had it on Adverts but got no takers:(
    I'm better exchanging it for something games related to be honest. I also found a 2600 stick and loose Midnight Magic pinball cart and a NES controller and loose Low G Man cart so I may stick them up tomorrow asking for trade for a Saturn controller and AV lead, you never know. PM me your number and I will give you a call tomorrow.

Puyo Pop has found a new home.:)

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Thanks man! Hope you enjoy the saturn :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement