Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in Limerick for High-tops?

• 03-09-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, im in the market for new shoes and was wondering if there was any specific shops in Limerick that do a good range of high-tops? ive been to schuh but there all a bit "meh"!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Footlocker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

online is the only way, or Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

Footlocker?

Footlocker wasnt the greatest i thought, I liked the nid tops that lacost have whice are in a few shops

prodDetailMainT-300x400?$prod_img=A251P_SP249_10_26FNV&wid=300&hei=400&fit=fit,1

dont really like the full high tops, the mid tops are cool but hard to find really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

Have you tried schuh on Bedford road?

djdunny wrote: »
    Have you tried schuh on Bedford road?

ya they have ok stuff but would like a few places to have a browse ya know..I havent been to the crescent in a while and i havent been to the other retail places like jjb sports etc so just thought id ask here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Have a look in TKMaxx. They sometimes have unusual colours/styles. You could get lucky :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    Have a look in TKMaxx. They sometimes have unusual colours/styles. You could get lucky :)

Unusual sizes too! Size 14 and up sometimes! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Greene's in the Crescent and that other shoe shop down by Yankee Candle have lovely runners at the moment.

well i got mine today anyway, got a nice pair of mid top lacoste in champion, very happy with my purchase, lovely day for a strol around actualy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

heatons (sportsworld) childers road

• Advertisement
Advertisement