Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should I buy the apple Iphone 4s for 400 euro?

• 03-09-2012 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

As the title says, it's second hand, apparently only been used a few weeks. Anyone care to advice whether this is a good deal have no clue tbh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

iPhone 5 will be announced at the end of this month which will make the 4s price plummet to 250-300 , so it's a bad deal. Wait for the iPhone 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Is the phone unlocked?
    Have you checked the warranty on apples website?

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭NIALL D

Is the phone unlocked?

how do u check warranty ??

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Rusty_Mectum

iPhone 5 will be announced at the end of this month which will make the 4s price plummet to 250-300 , so it's a bad deal. Wait for the iPhone 5

Isn't this the current retail price of the 3GS?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Tcddentistry

Yea I thought about that, but I wan't one now! :o Besides won't the price start to plummet once the iphone 5 actually comes out or when it's announced?
    Is the phone unlocked?

Yea the phones unlocked apparently, I guess I'll find out tomorrow, as for the warranty, no :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

This. Do as he says, O consumer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

enter the serial number here, make sure its an officially unlocked phone and your not using a Gevey sim.
    I've seen 4S's sell for less than €300 second hand
    I'd personally hold out 2-3weeks for the announcement of the new iPhone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Yea I thought about that, but I wan't one now! :o Besides won't the price start to plummet once the iphone 5 actually comes out or when it's announced?

It's expected to be announced next week and released in tier one countries the week after, and Ireland soon after that

So sit tight and resist the temptation ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Yea the phones unlocked apparently, I guess I'll find out tomorrow, as for the warranty, no :p

Well seeing the 4s is 450-470 retail, that's in the box with a warranty, brand spanking new.. Are you happy to pay just 50 less for a used one without warranty?

Well seeing the 4s is 450-470 retail, that's in the box with a warranty, brand spanking new.. Are you happy to pay just 50 less for a used one without warranty?

Where you can you get it for 450-470? The apple site quotes 610? I'll gladly get a new one for 450

• Advertisement

Brian017 wrote: »
    It's expected to be announced next week and released in tier one countries the week after, and Ireland soon after that

So sit tight and resist the temptation ;)

I'll try :D

Advertisement