Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Institute of Education (Dublin) accommodation.

Options
  • 03-09-2012 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Just decided to go to the institute of education to do my leaving cert, wondering if anybody going there would be interested in sharing an apartment? Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 SoundInfluence

You're possibly a bit late going for accommodation now :/ I'm going there myself this year for another shot at the ould Lc!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 shauna8494

Ya i know im really late, just thought id give it a shot before I rented some where else. Would have really liked to live with somebody in the same position. Think im out of luck though, even finding some where close to the institute is proving difficult. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭chomps_x

Rent will cost an arm and a leg around the institute as well. You're better of finding somewhere on the outskirts of town then getting the bus or luas in :)

Your whole body not just an arm and a leg :pac: are you going to the institute this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 SoundInfluence

Try Digs! They're perfect for school and there is heaps of them around the city at a reasonable price!:)
    Also, are you going to the induction day tomorrow?:p

• Advertisement

I don't really like the idea of living in somebody else's house, think it would feel weird, but that's what my parents want me to do. Is that what your doing? No im not, wish I was but I only decided im going a few days ago so I havn't even had my interview yet. Im hoping to be settled in by the end of the month. What year are you going in to?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Reon

jaapers im going there too , my interview is tomorrow any of you have yours yet?

Have mine in two weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Reon

mines tomorrow lol i'l tell ya what they ask :P

Great, thanks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement