Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I take up Biology again?

• 03-09-2012 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I'm in my final year of secondary school. I want to do psychology and as you can imagine, the points are fairly high. In my previous year I took up Biology and dropped it halfway through the course although I gained no knowledge throughout the classes I was in.

What does it take to get lets say a B1 in HL for the leavin in this subject? How much study is needed and can it be done?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

I'm in my final year of secondary school. I want to do psychology and as you can imagine, the points are fairly high. In my previous year I took up Biology and dropped it halfway through the course although I gained no knowledge throughout the classes I was in.

What does it take to get lets say a B1 in HL for the leavin in this subject? How much study is needed and can it be done?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

It really depends on the person. Are you comfortable learning vasts amount of information?

the course is big enough, to get a B1 youll have to cover most of it.

I found the best technique(i got a b1).

was listen in class
    learn the chapter from the book
    do exam questions
    correct them myself

any questions on the subject feel free to ask:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 dandaman2764

Sunny!! wrote: »
    It really depends on the person. Are you comfortable learning vasts amount of information?

the course is big enough, to get a B1 youll have to cover most of it.

I found the best technique(i got a b1).

was listen in class
    learn the chapter from the book
    do exam questions
    correct them myself

any questions on the subject feel free to ask:)

Thanks a mil :)

Advertisement