Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any mature students going to TCD orientation on the 10th

Options
  • 04-09-2012 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi just wondering is anyone here going to the mature student orientation in TCD on the 10th of September.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 lc7777

yeah was planning on going to it,do you know if its worth going too?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭sean1976

lc7777 wrote: »
    yeah was planning on going to it,do you know if its worth going too?

Don't really know. Former matures I spoke to adviced me to go it gives you a chance to get your bearings before the madness starts on the 17th. So I think it would be wise for me to attend.

What course are you taking ? I'm doing tr012 history and political science.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Joe's fanclub

Hi,

I know a couple of people going, I'd say it's worth it, there's alot to take in when the semester starts without trying to figure out where everything is.

Also - and mainly, am going to meet some more matures!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

I'm going to it, i don't know if you're split into groups but i'm doing bess. Doing it to meet other mature students and get a grounding, can only help!.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Oh, definitely go guys. With the madness of freshers week, you'll be glad of the orientation around the campus. They show you the sports centre and where you can get food/coffee shops, and you get a (v. short) tour of the library. Also, you get to chat to other maturies, which can be a good thing during freshers week so you have a buddy to navigate front square with!!

Yous could always decide to meet up at it? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement