Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the busiest day on the Internet?

• 04-09-2012 2:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭

Could be a trick Question :eek:

But its like last 3 days have been dead quiet across x,y and z amount of sites and then for the next 2days they will pick up and then everyone vanishes.

Im Starting to wonder are you the human race. Conjugating somewhere in the middle of Ireland for a big shindig every couple of Days and why is this announcement not on boards. only "" knows how many of us are missing out on all the Drink and craic thats been havin. :pac:

BTW did someone say that the price of drink has gone up? i didnt notice. Its all the same when your poor you drink and drink till you know no more. :pac:

Im going into hiding

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

valentine's day for all the single people:pac:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

It's all loosely based on when the next celebrity sex tape "gets leaked"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Lots of people only/mainly use this website at work. I'd imagine Monday and Friday would be the most common days to have off, so it would make sense Tuesday-Thursday would be the busiest.

Either that, or people have got lives. But that's unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 GonzoPunch

Jhcx wrote: »
    Could be a trick Question :eek:

But its like last 3 days have been dead quiet across x,y and z amount of sites and then for the next 2days they will pick up and then everyone vanishes.

Im Starting to wonder are you the human race. Conjugating somewhere in the middle of Ireland for a big shindig every couple of Days and why is this announcement not on boards. only "" knows how many of us are missing out on all the Drink and craic thats been havin. :pac:

BTW did someone say that the price of drink has gone up? i didnt notice. Its all the same when your poor you drink and drink till you know no more. :pac:

Im going into hiding

what?

In answer to your initial question, I dont know but I've heard the quietest day is Thursday. I don't know how accurate this is or what it's based on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I'd say Christmas day would be the day with the least activity? Don't think I've ever been on the internet at Christmas :L
    I don't know what the busiest would be. On rainy bank holidays it probably gets pretty busy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I reckon the internet has to have 'busy periods' - its no different from other forms of past times.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 GonzoPunch

I reckon the internet has to have 'busy periods' - its no different from other forms of past times.

Is there an International Masturbation Day? Or a World Masturbation Day? I imagine the internet would be flooded. and thats a WMD that I think we can all support!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

The answer is:
    When is your 3g broadband at its slowest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Jhcx wrote: »
    Conjugating somewhere in the middle of Ireland...

Damn their conjugating!

Advertisement