Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz party bus in Sydney

Options
  • 04-09-2012 6:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hey guys has anyone done the oz party bus in Sydney. If so what are your thoughts on it? Thinking of doing it in a few weeks - good way to meet people and have a laugh and few drinks at same time. Let me know if anyone has done it!!!!! Ps if anyone would like to do it with us let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭manlad

I'd say avoid it at all costs. Try some different bars, not just the ones that are constantly frequented by Irish. Way better of chance of meeting people than driving around on a bus full of drunks.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,342 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

manlad wrote: »
    I'd say avoid it at all costs. Try some different bars, not just the ones that are constantly frequented by Irish. Way better of chance of meeting people than driving around on a bus full of drunks.
    It's one night, if it's a not a laugh, you haven't lost much.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭greenprincess

I thought it was a good laugh to be fair. It's not great for meeting people as most are just passing through but good craic

Advertisement