Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VideoCard Bug Help!!

• 04-09-2012 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

hey lads i know very little about computers but i just updated my amd graphics card since i never done it before

all off a sudden all games i have on steam are doing this weird graphic bug

396C423519BC1278C79125B3FB4B6E9A417281F0

anyone have any idea whats going on :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Did you update Catalyst or the actual OEM driver for your specific card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

ED E wrote: »
    Did you update Catalyst or the actual OEM driver for your specific card?

I was not quite sure what i did , under steam there was a thing that said update amd drivers i believe and i clicked it assuming it was safe and right , then this happened ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

That probably just updated Catalyst and the ATI drivers.

Find out what card you have(Try speccy, or running dxdiag), you need the card manufacturer so you're looking for MSI/Sapphire etc, not ATI/nVidia, then go to their site and download the latest drivers for that card.

EDIT: I've been assuming a red team card, no idea why, in any case, advice still applies.

Advertisement