Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennels in Limerick Area - looking for recommendation

• 04-09-2012 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for boarding kennels in Limerick area - can anyone recommend or advise where I can go to see reviews from customers, etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I used the one in Abbeyfeale on 2 different occasions for my 3 dogs.

First time was with 2 of them for over 3 weeks in Summer of 2008 - I was very impressed with the place and dogs seemed very happy when we went to collect them and seemed to love the people running it.

Second time was in late 2009 with my 3rd dog and it was just for 2 days on very short notice as the person who was supposed to be minding him cancelled - they were very accommodating with his special needs (medication + some other stuff).

I just searched for their website and couldn't find it but this is their other one http://www.kyoshishibainu.com/

Advertisement