Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Viewing Point - Mod 70 Races

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Without knowing their course, it'd be slightly more difficult, but that'll be available closer to the time I assume ( I didn't look at the links). If its west pier side (hut side) then I'd recommend a spot in Monkstown behind the dart station-pay and display in the car park and walk across the bridge along the path to the grassy section beside where the INSS store their dinghies ( you can also drive in and park in the actual car park for the green area ( limited spaces ) from the dunlaoghaire motor yacht club end). Great view of everything west of the pier and out into the bay. Other options would be the back wall of the east pier or near the 40 foot if it's out that direction. Having sailed in Dublin bay for a good few years that's usually where I send family members to look from!

Advertisement