Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Horny next day after a feed of drink

• 04-09-2012 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Just wondering does everyone get extra horny the next day after a beering session? No matter if I get the leg over the night before, I still am gagging for it the next day. I know we all get the munchies the next day but how about the hornyness??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,768 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Ya i think that's a fairly common thing. A mate of mine had 2 **** on a train from Dublin to Limerick the day after a session.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Ya i think that's a fairly common thing. A mate of mine had 2 **** on a train from Dublin to Limerick the day after a session.

We've had snakes on a plane why not **** on a train.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

tucker1971 wrote: »
    Just wondering does everyone get extra horny the next day after a beering session? No matter if I get the leg over the night before, I still am gagging for it the next day. I know we all get the munchies the next day but how about the hornyness??

Male/female?.
    Hangover sex is great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Horny as f#¥k the next day and great for the hangover when finished;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I always put it down to my body assuming it's not long for this mortal realm and making a last desperate attempt to procreate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,433 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

So, how is it that we want sex so badly after a night of heavy drinking? Well, to understand this we need to dip into the workings of the male endocrine system. Testosterone production is part of a negative feedback system (a self-correcting mechanism), centered in the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. In short, the hypothalamus produces a hormone that stimulates the pituitary gland to produce a second hormone called luteinizing hormone (LH), which travels in the bloodstream to stimulate production of yet a third hormone, testosterone. When testosterone levels are low, receptors in the brain and pituitary gland signal these organs to secrete more testosterone stimulating hormones. By the time you wake up on Sunday morning, this corrective mechanism is in full flight.

Because LH is thought to play a role in sexual arousal in itself, its excess explains at least in part your overriding horniness when you awake. It also explains why in spite of this intense desire, you sometimes can't get a full erection - serum testosterone is not yet up to normal levels. It's a passing phenomenon and by midday you'll have less LH circulating and less overt desire. You'll likely be able to achieve a full erection but chances are you won't want to because you'll feel like crap.

From here.

Well. There's that explained. How disappointingly ordinary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Horny as f#¥k the next day and great for the hangover when finished;)

Wish your username was different after reading that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

What the excuse for all the other times?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

A good quickie the morning after is great; failing that, a tug in a hot shower. Sadly, sometimes the beauty you went home with turns out to be some ghoul the morning after sans make-up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

Caonima wrote: »
    A good quickie the morning after is great; failing that, a tug in a hot shower. Sadly, sometimes the beauty you went home with turns out to be some ghoul the morning after sans make-up.

I don't get whole tug in the shower malarkey. How the **** can you enjoy it standing up? I have to lie down, put on some Barry White, expensive hand cream and some of those fancy scented tissues before I can even think about taking off my silk boxers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Lad Of Banter

Corvo wrote: »
    I don't get whole tug in the shower malarkey. How the **** can you enjoy it standing up? I have to lie down, put on some Barry White, expensive hand cream and some of those fancy scented tissues before I can even think about taking off my silk boxers.

ever tried it... the warm, soapy water flowing down the crack of your arse as you gently defile yourself. Unbateable

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Enough of the "gentleman's relaxation".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement