Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Welfare Office Limerick

• 04-09-2012 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Would anybody know if the office in Limerick have any other telephone number then 061 212200?

It's taken forever to get through to them.

Thanks

Comments

never ring you never get through just go in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Yes that's true. Wasted 40 minutes trying to get through to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

I've never made it through :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Same problem with office in the county. I dunno why they bother having phonelines at all :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭McSween

i was given that number and also 212255 a few weeks ago due to an error in their payments. but i tried the first number, not expecting a reply, and got through on two occasions. but i have no doubt it is mostly a waste of time ringing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

last time I had to ring, rang all morning but got an answer in the afternoon, IME have gotten through more in the afternoons than in the mornings, though have gotten through in the morning twice a long time ago. Would agree with other posters to go in if you're able to

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

*Mod Note- Dont open old threads*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement