Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Able to drop/switch modules?

Options
  • 04-09-2012 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Can someone confirm that you can drop/switch modules in UCC even if you put them down in your register form?

For example I'm choosing Spanish and Chinese with Comp Sci.

After a month or so could I drop one of those languages when they are not compulsory?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

Can someone confirm that you can drop/switch modules in UCC even if you put them down in your register form?

For example I'm choosing Spanish and Chinese with Comp Sci.

After a month or so could I drop one of those languages when they are not compulsory?

why would you want to drop em ? XD

• Registered Users Posts: 15 StephenCahill

Doing two languages to see which one I like and dropping the one I don't like.

Doing two languages to see which one I like and dropping the one I don't like.

do them both for first year then drop one for second year?

shane9689 wrote: »
    do them both for first year then drop one for second year?

Two of them will be too much in first year. Want to drop one after few weeks. Is this possible?

Two of them will be too much in first year. Want to drop one after few weeks. Is this possible?

spanish isnt a very difficult language to learn ( i dont do it in college bit i learn by myself)

but whatever modules you drop will have to be replaced by something else so uni is gonna be difficult no matter what you do in my opinion

sorry, i dont know about switching modules

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

Yes, it is. You can change your module choices up to the middle of October.

http://www.ucc.ie/calendar/general/info014d.htm

Yes, it is. You can change your module choices up to the middle of October.

http://www.ucc.ie/calendar/general/info014d.htm

Thank you for direct answer.

Advertisement