Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Induction Days

Options
  • 04-09-2012 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Has anyone got there dates for induction...still have yet to be contacted from the department after paying fees?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Shankly88

I was wondering the same! i haven't heard from them. if i dont hear from them today im just going to give the business dept a ring in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smithy77

I e.mailed the business dept and they said the induction was 10th and they attached the provisional schedule but it won't open:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

Your best bet is to actually contact the School themselves in the College of Business

Click on your relevant School and see the contact details there. Again alternatively if in Dublin you can call in

• Registered Users Posts: 33 redcortina

For the school of accounting and finance, Undergraduate Inductions: DT315 Business Studies - Wednesday 12th Sept; DT366 Accounting & Finance - Tuesday 11th Sept; DT399 Economics & Finance - Wednesday 12th Sept.

Postgraduate Inductions at School of Accounting & Finance: DT310 PgDip Accounting - Monday 17th; DT329 MSc Accounting - Friday 14th; DT374 PgDip Finance - Monday 17th; DT390 MSc Finance - Friday 14th.

Found that on your there facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/DITSchoolofAccountingFinance/287797814588250

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

bloody hell even I didnt know that :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 s0m3b0dy_

Lifesavers...literally, supposedly will all get some snail mail with the precise times aswell.

Advertisement