Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to transfer photos from my iPhone 4 to PC

• 04-09-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all,

I am trying to transfer photos from my iPhone 4 to my PC but when i connect my iPhone and select the iPhone as a camera in "My Computer" I can only access photos that are saved in the "Camera Roll" folder of the iPhone. How can i transfer photos from all my other folders to my PC ?

Thanks,

Jack.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Ifunbox will allow you to browse the file system but you need to be jailbroken for some things and install a package from cydia called afc2add

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

No you don't, you just plug it in, go to:

<Drive Letter>\Apple iPhone\Internal Storage\DCIM\XXXXXXXX

and they will all be there, then just Copy & Paste

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Tommytwotimes

Thanks Tallon, this is helpful to me too. :D

Tallon wrote: »
    No you don't, you just plug it in, go to:

<Drive Letter>\Apple iPhone\Internal Storage\DCIM\XXXXXXXX

and they will all be there, then just Copy & Paste
    That's not what the op asked. All that's stored in there is pics from ye camera roll

But I can see mine and it's not jail broken

• Advertisement

Of course you can. That's the way it's supposed to work. Read the op again. They want to access pics NOT stored in the camera roll.
    Depending on where the pics are stored they will be viewable on a stock iPhone with Ifunbox on a pc or the phone will have to be jailbroken and gave afc2add installed

guil wrote: »
    Of course you can. That's the way it's supposed to work. Read the op again. They want to access pics NOT stored in the camera roll.
    Depending on where the pics are stored they will be viewable on a stock iPhone with Ifunbox on a pc or the phone will have to be jailbroken and gave afc2add installed
    No, I was full sure I could access folders :confused:

I just checked and I can't :( Apologies

Could you ever? I remember just plugging and playing it before

No all you could ever get was the DCIM folder.

Advertisement