Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pit Bulls and Parolees

• 04-09-2012 2:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

This should probably be in the Television forum but im hoping the mods will leave it here.

Has anyone watched this show on Animal Planet? Its quickly becoming one of my favourite shows on TV, its on at 8am every weekday morning. The work the guys do is amazing and i believe its starting to open peoples eyes to Pitbulls and bull breeds in general.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

been watching it since season one (surprise surprise! :D) and i love it! they do some amazing work and certainly arent bleeding hearts about the breed, they aint afraid to point out the dangers with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

*going searching youtube & other sites*

I love all bull type dogs - are generally lovely animals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOs-v4Ey-ws - this is the link to the first one on youtube - a great mix, ex-cons & pitbulls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

you can watch them all in better quality by going to a certain place that pirates like to park their ships ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Damn you Melion :D:D - I have spent last 24 hours watching this - I am onto Season 2 Episode 4. They are all on youtube so making it very easy to watch.

It is a great show - there is no pretence or melodrama to it.

Advertisement