Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Exploration

Options
  • 04-09-2012 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I've been to a few websites and through a few old threads on Boards so I thought it was time to resurect an old question that hasn't been discussed for a while.

Anyone out there interested, or currently involved in Urban Exploration?

Those who are wondering what I'm on about, it's the exploration of abandoned residential (mansion type) or industrial buildings for the purposes of photographing them and general exploration.

This is a site that will explain and showcase the work of someone who's done a lot of that kind of stuff.

I'd be keen to setup a list of people interested in it so that people always have someone to go with since it's not something to do alone but also not something for large groups either.

Anyone interested or experienced post or PM me. It'd be great to get something going and some photo's taken :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Tons of stuff out there already, theres a private forum here for it too.

Anyway few of mine here.

http://pix.ie/jonnyfitz

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Mattlemon

Thanks for that, some great shots there. I love the Pigeon House - really nice. Would you be able to point me to the private forum?

Cheers,

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭t1mm

How does one gain access to the private forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Mattlemon

t1mm wrote: »
    How does one gain access to the private forum?

I don't know, I was hoping someone would invite me :(

Advertisement