Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIT Refurbishment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I think the Coonagh site is just after the Shopping Centre. Seems a bit far out but with a regular bus service, it should be managable.

Looks like LSAD is getting a new building across the street too. It's hard to make it out from the pictures in the paper but it looks like the old Dawn Milk factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Mavis93

Sounds great, but it says 2030 in the article.. which means that none of us will benefit from it.. right? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Mavis93 wrote: »
    Sounds great, but it says 2030 in the article.. which means that none of us will benefit from it.. right? :/

You could go back as a mature student! :p

Mars Bar wrote: »

Good idea :D Just 17 years to go! I don't suppose the campuses will be renamed until they're refurbished?

Mars Bar wrote: »

Good idea :D Just 17 years to go! I don't suppose the campuses will be renamed until they're refurbished?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I highly doubt they'll be changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aonsceal

Its a pity this pipe dream is about 10 years aleast behind all the rest of the its in the country. The facilities in lit are shocking to say the least when compared to other its. It seems that for far too long lit was the poor relation playing second fiddle to ul. Just to offer a comparsion, lit and cit were established around the same time yet cits facilities are first class.

Advertisement