Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation?

Options
  • 04-09-2012 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

I signed up for eircom phone and broadband last November and I now want to cancel it. I was wondering am I still under contract and if so, what would it cost me to end the contract early? Also, how much notice would I need to give? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

I signed up for eircom phone and broadband last November and I now want to cancel it. I was wondering am I still under contract and if so, what would it cost me to end the contract early? Also, how much notice would I need to give? Thanks.

Hi Karina Handsome Revenue,

The contract term for all eircom services is 12 months. This would mean the contract is due to expire in around 2 months. If you are still on contract you would pay the final 2 months (or however long is left). If you do decide to cancel, you need to give a months notice. To do this, call freephone 1901 and choose the "Cancel Service" option. Ensure you have your account number to hand. They will check the contract, advise of remaining charges and then give the relevant address to send the written notice to. If you'd like me to confirm the exact dates for the contract send on a PM with the account number and I'll be happy to check.

Regards

James

Advertisement