Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone else used fixmyarea.com?

Options
  • 04-09-2012 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭

Has anyone out there used the website www.fixmyarea.com? Apparently it is based on the shortlived initiative of the South Dublin CoCo website fixmystreet.com and you use it to report issues in your neighbourhood which then get passed on to the local council. There's also a mobile app for iPhone/Android where you can take a picture and upload it along with map co-ordinates and details of the problem. It works for the whole country, not just Dublin 15.

I just reported a problem in my estate and am waiting to see now if anything is going to be done about it - just wondering if other people use it or are even aware of it, as it seems a great idea. I have no connection to the wesbite, am just a user.... ;)

Advertisement