Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS OF IRELAND

Options
  • 04-09-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've been a veggie for over 6 years, and I've come to notice that there is not much information, or support out there!
    I would love to set up a group for veggies to come together and share our knowledge, make friends, and enjoy events together.
    If anyone is interested, whether veggie or vegan, please contact me

I look forward to hearing from you all :)
    Karen x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Nice idea Karen but really putting an email address and ESPECIALLY a mobile number out there publicly isn't a good approach. Maybe set up an email address just for this and give contact details to select individuals?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 meet2511

Hi Karen,
    I have just emailed you some information in relation to your query.
    If you require more help please let us know.

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Hi Karen,

I've just sent you an add on Facebook. Really interested in your concept!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

First of all Karen, you have just found a great source of help and information with opportunities to make friends right here, on this forum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭NecroSteve

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Serendipity99

Vegans and Vegetarians Ireland - this is a new group on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/142439969213250/

Advertisement