Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Induction - Groups

• 04-09-2012 3:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19

So, what course are you doing and what group are you in for the induction? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rebeccamcgrath

heya! I am doing health science and nutrition is anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

I'm doing Audiology :) As far as I can remember im in the green group :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 SarahJ100

Hey :) doin business and in the blue group, anyone else the same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 leelilo

hey think im in the red group im doing sport therapy with rehabilition

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rebeccamcgrath

I am in the red group as-well. :) is anyone else from dundalk? has anyone heard any information on glen abhainn? i am going up tomorrow to hopefully view the apartment so i will make sure to give yous my opinion on glen abhainn :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 gallydee

I'm doing business and in the red group! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭*tripsi*

I'm group green! I know nobody in the same group a little worried about that part!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fifipie_d

Im in group blue for Business. I'm alittle nervous as well about not knowing anyone but I suspose most of us will be in the same situation. Excited to finally be getting started :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ciara32065

I am the purple group for nursing! I don't know anyone either so we will all be like sheeps ! :D Can't wait to get started tomorrow!

Advertisement