Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting Form Stamped

• 04-09-2012 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

I need to get a form stamped to say I'm in college. Where do I go to get it done?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭NeuroCat

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I need to get a form stamped to say I'm in college. Where do I go to get it done?

Ask your tutor, they should be happy enough to do that for you! (If you haven't been assigned a tutor yet, you'll get one soon if you're a first year)

Alternatively, you could go to the student records office and they might do it for you, it's located at reagent house in the front arch at front square.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

My tutor did it for me when I was in JF (though the stamp he put on it was from the Dept of History and I'm a language student). Didn't matter either way, it worked fine. If you're a new student, you'll be meeting your tutor during Freshers Week anyway, so bring it with you then.

Advertisement