Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed Hurley - Charity Auction

Options
  • 04-09-2012 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello!

The Charity I work for (The Hope Foundation) is auctioning a Hurley signed by the 2012 Kilkenny Hurling Team at the moment and I'm looking for advice on good places to promote this item/event.

The charity works with street children in India and istrying to raise much needed funds for the various projects.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Janet

janet@hopefoundation.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Hi there, I would suggest using facebook to promote the auction. If you have a facebook account you could use it and "Like" the Kilkenny Hurling Team facebook page and let the fans know about the auction maybe ask the page admins to put it up as a status so all their fans will see it. If you don't have an account you can set one up specially to promote it.

All the best with it :)

Advertisement