Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cars parked up in Paulstown, commuters?

Options
  • 04-09-2012 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

Anyone know why all the cars are parked outside Paulstown graveyard every day, is it some sort of car share or bus service for commuters?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Good question. I pass there everyday and always wondered why it was always full of cars. Seems logical that it is a car-share scheme/bus service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Dogging?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

You often see them at the Waterford road junction also.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

I think they all work on the farm there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Kavanaghs Waterford-Dublin route, I believe it's shorter that the KK-Dublin route. It think it's a pretty straight shot to Dublin after Carlow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

That the motorway exit just outside of danesforth? There's always loads of cars parked there. I presume they're carpoolers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DUBintheSTICKS

Both locations are people car pooling. I see them parking car in morning from 6/7am onwards and then collecting that evening.

Advertisement