Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tiler in West Clare - Kilrush area

• 04-09-2012 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey, just wondering if anybody has any good recommendations for a reputable tiler in the West Clare area? I am looking to have a kitchen and two bathrooms tiled. I have heard of a good tiler in Ennis from Poland but can't seem to track him down! If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be most grateful!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

pm sent

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

A good friend of mine is a tiler and I've recommended him countless times and have gotten him to do work for me in the past, PM me if you want his details.

(I'm not sure if PM works for new users btw)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

Realise this is an old thread but I'm looking for a tiler for a house in Mullagh for an immediate start for 2 bathrooms.

Would appreciate a PM if you guys have someone to recommend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,481 ✭✭✭finbarrk

PM sent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement