Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tcd timetables

• 04-09-2012 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭

When can we get timetables. Or where do we get them. Please don't tell me I have go wait till freshers week

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

Some provisional ones are out now - school of maths for example - but you may well have to wait unless the particular school has published them. I'm pretty sure first years usually get them during freshers anyway, but this year everyone has access to the portal already so it may be a little earlier... Hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

checkcheek wrote: »
    When can we get timetables. Or where do we get them. Please don't tell me I have go wait till freshers week

The answer to that is "Nobody knows!".

New students usually get theirs' during Freshers Week, but as the previous poster said, the portal is new this year, so you might get em earlier.

They're actually not available yet (except for a few departments giving provisional ones) and no-one knows when they'll be released. We got them around Sept 15th last year (continuing students, not new entrants) so it could be around then -but there's no guarantees cause the new system has been a mess thus far. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Ash_M wrote: »
    Some provisional ones are out now - school of maths for example - but you may well have to wait unless the particular school has published them. I'm pretty sure first years usually get them during freshers anyway, but this year everyone has access to the portal already so it may be a little earlier... Hopefully.

Where are the provisional ones? I'll be doing maths & would love to see :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

Advertisement