Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Valuer?

Options
  • 04-09-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a valuer to provide a valuation on a property, but not as it is now, rather what the value will be once certain work has been carried out.

Can anyone recommend a valuer locally who can provide this service? I've a few in mind but I'm just interested to see if anyone can recommend someone they've used and found good.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Stan Nangle

I'd recommend Clodagh McDonald at Lawrence-McDonald.

051 39 10 10

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Yes Boss

How long is a piece of string? It really depends on the answer you are looking for. If you are looking for an accurate valuation - the only recommendation i could honestly give is O'Shea/O'Toole. After that the quality decreases until you reach the bottom where you can nearly dictate what you want them to say it's worth!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Thanks lads, very helpful info!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

+1 with YesBoss, if it is for a financial Insitution ask them who they accept as they all have a panel of Valuers that they will only accept info from and they vary from bank to bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

what law subjects will help me in getting a job in property

Hi, I have an ord degree in real estate and an honours degree in business and just after starting a postgrad in law and am just wondering which law subjects i should do in order to help me gain employment in the real estate area, particulary in the field of property valuation.

i have to do core legal skills along with 5 other subjects which are
    company law
    property law
    contract law
    constitutional law
    Eu law
    criminal law
    torts
    equity
    law and society

• Advertisement
Advertisement