Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aimee Mann - "Bord Gais Energy" Theatre, January 31st

Options
  • 04-09-2012 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Tickets on sale Thursday morning.

Didn't like her last album, don't like the new song and she plain sucked on her last appearance here at Tripod in 2008.
    I'll go along to this though, because I still love the woman and most of her music. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Squelchy wrote: »
    Tickets on sale Thursday morning.

Didn't like her last album, don't like the new song and she plain sucked on her last appearance here at Tripod in 2008.
    I'll go along to this though, because I still love the woman and most of her music. :)

Last album is a bit weak. Hopefully she'll play lots of older stuff as I love 90% of it.

The ticket says says doors open at 7:30, so is she be on at 9 if there's support?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I'd check the website tomorrow and look at your ticket again, the Bord Gais theatre can start shows much earlier than "normal" venues. When I went to Gillian Welch she started at 8pm, though it did have it printed on the tickets, most people didn't bother checking so start was delayed and a lot of people came in quite late for the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I'd check the website tomorrow and look at your ticket again, the Bord Gais theatre can start shows much earlier than "normal" venues. When I went to Gillian Welch she started at 8pm, though it did have it printed on the tickets, most people didn't bother checking so start was delayed and a lot of people came in quite late for the show.

Yeah, spot on. It's 7pm doors and 7:30 start with Ted Leo as support. Aimee Mann sent a tweet saying she sing with him before her 8pm start.

Advertisement