Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Softwear for Cash & Carrys.!

Options
  • 04-09-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Been in contact with STL-Soloutions in the UK, about softwear using Scanners for processing orders and invoices, Basicaly im looking for other Irish companies doing the same thing over here..?

5525.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

crowd in Waterford do it, MASC is the product. their website is e-ms.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

Curious...how come you're seeking an Irish Company ??

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ShaneK101

Zipppy wrote: »
    Curious...how come you're seeking an Irish Company ??

To keep the money in the economy..:D
    If there is a massive difference between english and irish companies I will opt for the english one tbh..!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Talk123

Hi You might look at Accupos,Shane ,its neat because it can also link to Sage and QuickBooks ,they are also coming out with an android version of software so can be used on tablets phones etc

I like your idea of keeping money in the economy,God knows we need it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ShaneK101

Talk123 wrote: »
    Hi You might look at Accupos,Shane ,its neat because it can also link to Sage and QuickBooks ,they are also coming out with an android version of software so can be used on tablets phones etc

I like your idea of keeping money in the economy,God knows we need it:)

Thanks il give them a look aswel now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Talk123

Hi Shane Im curious what did you think of Accupos

Advertisement