Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this 'special offer' any better than the CBT Nuggets or Train Signal videos?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

iRock wrote: »

Nice, but perhaps I am missing something. It says it's free, but also that is costs $99.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Last time I checked it was free to stream it but 99usd to buy a downloadable version.

They are basically offering CCNA free with the hopes that you might use their CCNP and CCIE material in future.

I haven't used their CCNA stuff but I can say that CCNP/IE stuff I bought from them was worth every penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

iRock wrote: »
    Last time I checked it was free to stream it but 99usd to buy a downloadable version.

They are basically offering CCNA free with the hopes that you might use their CCNP and CCIE material in future.

I haven't used their CCNA stuff but I can say that CCNP/IE stuff I bought from them was worth every penny.

Nice thanks, bookmarked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

iRock, are you CCiE certified now?

• Advertisement
Advertisement