Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good Chiropodist in Waterford City

Options
  • 04-09-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Can someone recommend a good Chiropodist in Waterford City? Have an ingrowing toenail that I need to get sorted. Any ideas on price would be great too :D

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Heard they offer good solution for ingrown toe nails.
    Mine are alright so far but a friend went there for a treatment. €20 each or €30 both. Worth checking.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭eolasguy

Really? Didnt think a beauty therapist could sort a problem like an ingrowing toenail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Paul Walsh 0868377900 he is a pediatrist so he can operate and take the nail off if needs be. Cheap and a good crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

eolasguy wrote: »
    Really? Didnt think a beauty therapist could sort a problem like an ingrowing toenail?
    Is she a surgeon? Can she operate? Or take the nail off? Definitely no!

The story with my mate was he could barely walk but still was afraid of any surgical intervention. Went to that place, had the brace mounted (wasn't this pleasant) and the pain was gone within a week. So when asked if she can offer soothing solution for the problem - well, yes.

Is this permanent? Can't tell. He has that for 3 weeks so far.

Advertisement