Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car reg 02-D-722?? One that got away?

Options
  • 04-09-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Bit of a long shot here.

I was parking outside Mahon Point yesterday evening, Sept 3, when I avoided colliding with another car. The usual, two cars eyeing up the same spot. It was a small silver car, registration 02-D-722?? Anyway we both parked safely.

Here's the kicker, I liked the driver of the other car, I even got a bit of a smile. But of course I was too tongue-tied to say anything while walking into Mahon Point.

Soooo............if you're the driver of said car & you're intrigued, or you know her, I'd be grateful if you send me a message to get in contact.

Thanks!

p.s. I've omitted some details to weed out any wind-up artists.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,195 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

ExiledDub wrote: »

Best of luck with that Bundy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

the internet:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

After hours thataway >>>>>>>>>>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

After hours thataway >>>>>>>>>>

After Hours?

The OP wouldn't get one,honest,decent answer..And constantly have the piss taken out of him. (Presuming the OP is a guy)

If I was the OP,I'd take My chances here. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

ExiledDub wrote: »
    Bit of a long shot here.

I was parking outside Mahon Point yesterday evening, Sept 3, when I avoided colliding with another car. The usual, two cars eyeing up the same spot. It was a small silver car, registration 02-D-722?? Anyway we both parked safely.

Here's the kicker, I liked the driver of the other car, I even got a bit of a smile. But of course I was too tongue-tied to say anything while walking into Mahon Point.

Soooo............if you're the driver of said car & you're intrigued, or you know her, I'd be grateful if you send me a message to get in contact.

Thanks!

You sure you've got the registration right ? Only two silver cars with the prefix 02D722x - ones an Almera saloon & the other one is a Jag , neither are really small.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Chris.Buckley

there was a pitch on dragons den last year for a social network based on car registrations, sounds like exactly what you need! they should have invested..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

This is so nice, I hope the lady you are talking about does read this and ye get to meet..Go on ya good thing ya fair play :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Andip wrote: »
    You sure you've got the registration right ? Only two silver cars with the prefix 02D722x - ones an Almera saloon & the other one is a Jag , neither are really small.....

Cartell.ie says its a Renault Clio. Fits the OP's bill of a small car.

That is if its 02 D 722

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Firegaurd

I hope ye all remember the assistance ye gave him when he's in court for stalking or worse ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Coming down here and trying to steal our women?

Put yourself in her place, by what your doing now she's gonna think your some kind of weirdo. Far better to turn up at Mahon point each day for the next few months at the same time in the hope of meeting again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Cartell.ie says its a Renault Clio. Fits the OP's bill of a small car.

That is if its 02 D 722

Saw that but it's a blue Clio not silver - op reckons it may have 5 numbers at the end so 722xx - I have a yoke that I can run against motorcheck so I'll see what it brings up

Advertisement