Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending money...by laser card!

Options
  • 04-09-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey lads & lassies

So, I'm in a bit of a pickle! I'm in Spain at the moment and I want to send money to a family members who's stuck in France.

I've tried to use Western Union online but it won't work 'cos my card is Irish and it detects a Spanish IP address...and it's not an amount that I can withdraw the cash value of.

I can't use online banking 'cos obviously I didn't bring the code calculator yoke with me...any other ideas on how to send money to a person using a laser card?

Totally out of ideas :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Visit a western union office.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 elshabob

3DataModem wrote: »
    Visit a western union office.

I did...my laser card doesn't work in their "chip and pin" machine and as I said, the amount it too large to be able to withdraw and send as it would take a good few days.

Advertisement