Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free car parking south court hotel

• 04-09-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

have a stag party coming up in a week or so i have to drive to south court hotel in raheen to meet bus, just wondering what are they like for parking !!hoping to leave car parked there for 1-2 days untill we return..anybody parked there before !!! dont want to get clamped or anything else , cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

you could park it in the estate behind the southcourt, pick a handy spot, you could be staying with someone for the weekend. Or else, park by Centra

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Nothing wrong with parking it in the hotel grounds. Stick it right beside the front door somewhere and it will be on cameras and pretty safe as people are coming and going from the hotel at all times. Enjoy the stag :D

PS - don't put it in an estate, you could be putting it in a wrong place or somewhere people would normally use, but are at work. No cameras and, if people see it still there after a few days, if they're anyway picky, may call the gardai about an abandoned car. my 2c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

seachto7 wrote: »
    you could park it in the estate behind the southcourt, pick a handy spot, you could be staying with someone for the weekend. Or else, park by Centra

was thinking about estate but worried somebody might notice strange car and call guards or something. is centra parking for customers only and do they not clamp in there, if i remember correctly seen a few signs up warning of this.

true enough. Unless it was somewhere kind of hidden in the estate. Stick to the hotel car park

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭roseagra

I worked there for a while and I don't think they'd even notice to be honest! the guys are right, you'd do better to park closer to the front door, safer option. You could also end up annoying people by parking in an estate in case you end up in someones 'spot'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

afro man wrote: »
    was thinking about estate but worried somebody might notice strange car and call guards or something. is centra parking for customers only and do they not clamp in there, if i remember correctly seen a few signs up warning of this.

There's no problem parking in the hotel car park. It's plenty big. Have done it in the past myself for a stag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

park in front of hotel section,
    car park in front of bar empties out at night
    car park at centra empties out at night

or else park it in mungret village by the church or westward ho

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

seachto7 wrote: »
    or else park it in mungret village by the church or westward ho
    Definitely not a good idea. Major road works going on the village and there's dust everywhere!:eek:

Advertisement