Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Loan

Options
  • 04-09-2012 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone,

There is the thing,
    Right so i need quick cash ,lets say in 4 to 6 days like 1k euro ,is there any quick credit websites or anything ,so u can pay back in regular deposits in like 6 monts or something...

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 elshabob

Wiilas wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

There is the thing,
    Right so i need quick cash ,lets say in 4 to 6 days like 1k euro ,is there any quick credit websites or anything ,so u can pay back in regular deposits in like 6 monts or something...

Thank you.

I'm afraid that the short term, high interest loans you see in the UK aren't legal here in Ireland yet.

I'm not sure whether that's a bad thing though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

Wiilas wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

There is the thing,

Thank you.

Quick loans do exist. Provident provide them. However the rate of interest is fairly extortionate and the loan amount is only up to €500.

I'd advise that if you have a credit union account get a loan from them. They're easier to deal with and at least their interest rate is around 10% as opposed to the 150% plus that provident and other licensed money lenders charge.

If you don't have a credit union account, open one and put aside a small amount such as a tenner a week. They provide an excellent service

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Wiilas

Scortho wrote: »
    Quick loans do exist. Provident provide them. However the rate of interest is fairly extortionate and the loan amount is only up to €500.

I'd advise that if you have a credit union account get a loan from them. They're easier to deal with and at least their interest rate is around 10% as opposed to the 150% plus that provident and other licensed money lenders charge.

If you don't have a credit union account, open one and put aside a small amount such as a tenner a week. They provide an excellent service

I always thought of opening credit union acc , thank you for a decent suggestion .

Advertisement