Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch domain & hosting between 2 blacknight accounts

Options
  • 05-09-2012 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hi,

I have 2 domains & hosting on my personal account that I wish to move to a newly created account. There's nothing hosted on them, but they do both have google apps installed and are both used primarily for email. Whats the best way to move accounts from mine to the new hosting account with the minimum amount of downtime to the google email service?

Is it as simple as adding the domains to the new account, duplicating the DNS MX records in the new account to point to Gmail, then asking support to point to the new account, then delete from old account and request to move the billing?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

It'd be best that you liaise with our technical support team, as a domain name cannot exist in the system twice

Advertisement