Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which forum?

Options
  • 05-09-2012 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

I searched around for a day in the life thread, didn't find one so i'd like to start one where everyone will post what they did on a particular day to be decided and include 3 pictures but i can't find a forum it would fit into.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Blikes wrote: »
    I searched around for a day in the life thread, didn't find one so i'd like to start one where everyone will post what they did on a particular day to be decided and include 3 pictures but i can't find a forum it would fit into.

Any suggestions?

After hours or the Cuckoo's nest maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

I thought after hours too Because there might be some colourful language in peoples posts but then again, you can't post pics in after hours. hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Blikes wrote: »
    I thought after hours too Because there might be some colourful language in peoples posts but then again, you can't post pics in after hours. hmm

You could start a thread in the First Class Lounge & Encourage more participation in there ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement