Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling Figures Thread

Options

Comments

Do Smyths sell TNA figures does anyone know (and if so for what price)?

My nephew is looking for a joker Sting for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Do Smyths sell TNA figures does anyone know (and if so for what price)?

My nephew is looking for a joker Sting for Christmas.
    Yea. Roughly €10 each.

Check eBay if you can't find one.

I went to Smyths today at lunch and they didn't have any Stings. The only TNA figures they had were Jeff Jarrett and Terry Taylor :P

I did pick up this great Kane figure for my nephew though

mfa23_kane_moc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

What else did they have man?? Any Santino's or new elites???

ciano316 wrote: »
    What else did they have man?? Any Santino's or new elites???

I was in the one in Tallaght.

They still have the elites from the last time I was there (Cena, Mankind, Sheamus etc) but no new elites.

The other new figures from what I could see were Santino and Alicia Fox which are just basic figures like Kane.

• Advertisement

hmmmm I wonder if the jervis street one would have those figures as well.

I would like a Santino and Kane

hmmmm I wonder if the jervis street one would have those figures as well.

I would like a Santino and Kane

Id say they would mate.

There was only 1 Kane left in Tallaght and the 2 that were left (including the one I got) were up on the top shelf behind a few other figures so I think someone was trying to hide them :P

It was only because my Nephew asked for Kane if I couldn't get sting that I was looking behind other figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Nice one wil be checking mine tomorow

Nice one wil be checking mine tomorow

If your in Dublin Toymaster have Series 23 and they had a few series 24 and the new twin packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Unpackage them and put them on display!
    That's really interesting to me. I usually buy novelty things if I see em 2nd hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I was in Toymaster yesterday. They have Elite 18 in stock! Not really interested by any of them (Apart from Lawler and Clay)

I was in Toymaster yesterday. They have Elite 18 in stock! Not really interested by any of them (Apart from Lawler and Clay)

How much do they charge for the elite figures in Toymaster? I know they charge 18.99 in Smyths.

How much do they charge for the elite figures in Toymaster? I know they charge 18.99 in Smyths.

It's either €17.99 or €18.99. There's usually a euro in the difference between Smyths and Toymaster.

Anyone been to Smyths lately?

I heard that some Elite figures have been put on sale and are only around e7 - e8 but was wondering does anyone know which ones?

Anyone been to Smyths lately?

I heard that some Elite figures have been put on sale and are only around e7 - e8 but was wondering does anyone know which ones?

Elite 19 Daniel Bryan is €9.99
    Elite 18 Rey Mysterio is €7.99
    I think there is also Wade Barrett for 9.99 too.

Thanks mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

[Edit - Sorry, completely missed the above posts somehow, or were they merged from another thread?! ]

Sorry to bump an old thread but just a heads up on some good deals in Smyths. Was just in dundalk store and they have a few Elites at €9.99 - American Badass Undertaker, Daniel Bryan, Mysterio & Sin Cara. Elite Kelly Kelly is €5.99 and comes with Divas title. All of these have an RRP of €18.99

There's also a few of the double packs - Ziggler / Ryder, Orton / Barret, HHH / Punk down to €9.99 aswell as a few Cenas and Ryders etc for €5.99

I actually found this in Smyths Jervis street today. I know of this happening in the states often but never over here !
    I was tempted to bring it to the counter to see their reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭mitchmeister

Who or what is that?!

Who or what is that?!

It's an old Jakks figure. I think it's Edges head on Christians body in the Elite 20 package. Comes with glasses and a green vest.

• Advertisement

It's an old Jakks figure. I think it's Edges head on Christians body in the Elite 20 package. Comes with glasses and a green vest.

How would that have happened?? Thats mad.

I actually found this in Smyths Jervis street today. I know of this happening in the states often but never over here !
    I was tempted to bring it to the counter to see their reaction.

When you picked that up was it standing upright on the shelf or hanging up?? You literally must of been the person to pick it up before or after me today. That's strange. I was gonna buy it. People love messed up cards and figures.

Any Elites going cheap in Smyths lads?

When you picked that up was it standing upright on the shelf or hanging up?? You literally must of been the person to pick it up before or after me today. That's strange. I was gonna buy it. People love messed up cards and figures.

Upright on the shelf! I started laughing and took the pic.

I think that's more a case that someone bought the christian figure, opened it carefully, threw a crappy old JAKKS figure in the box and returned it 'for a different one' (ie; two figures for the price of one) as the staff generally haven't a bean about WWE Figures.

It's a common enough occurrence in the US/Canada according WrestlingFigs forums (when I used to post there). It has no value whatsoever.

Well I went to Smyths today to get one of my nephews the new Ryback figure but I ended up getting this as well.......... for myself!

elite21_honky_tonk_man_moc.jpg

The last few times Ive been to Smyths Ive picked up one of the "Flashback" figures for myself (just to collect not to play with :P ) so I suppose I'm officially now a collector of the "Flashback" figures :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yep picked up Ryback and Honky myself today :)

I'd better head in tomorrow morning so! I'll probably pick up Honkey and Ryberg!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Picked up that weird Christian figure in Jervis Street today,what is up with it, I can't find anything on it online except for here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Renamed this to the more generic 'wrestling figures thread' to open discussion for all types of wrestling figures.

Advertisement